Valentine's Day Package (aka Candles = Love)
Posted on February 02 2015
Few holidays go better with scented candles than Valentine's Day. Candles are synonymous with romance and fragrance can be a big help in "setting the mood". If you're struggling with a creative plan for Valentine's Day next week, we have a solution for you.
Grab your special someone, your secret crush, your BFF, or just a co-worker who doesn't mind an awkward situation and join us for a night of candle pouring and meaningful glances. We are offering this package on Saturday February 14 between 4pm and 8pm. The cost is $45/couple, which includes:
- Each person pouring their own custom scented soy candle in one of our premium 8oz jars
- The lights will be off and the stores will be lit only by candlelight to create a romantic ambiance.
- A glass of sparkling wine for each person to enjoy while pouring
- A couple bites of premium chocolate to indulge your sweet tooth.
- A commemorative polaroid photo capturing your magical evening
- Free delivery - the candles take about an hour to set up after they are poured, and we will deliver the candles to the restaurant as soon as they are ready. If you are having dinner in the same downtown area as our stores, we will bring your candles right to your table just as your meal is ending.
1. You don't need a reservation - just show up between 4 and 7pm.
2. Plan on roughly 30 minutes from the time you walk in the door to the time you are leaving for your dinner.
3. You will need to pour the candles between 4 and 7pm to get this package deal. Candles poured after 7pm can get the same pricing, but you won't have your candles delivered and they will need to be picked up the next day. We're open until 8pm, and no candles can be poured after 7:30pm.
Here are some of our favorite restaurant suggestions for an amazing night out, and all of these fall within the delivery area. The ones in bold are our favorites that we highly recommend.
Worthington - Worthington Inn, Rivage, House Wine, Whitney House, Dewey's Pizza, J. Lui's, Villa Nova, Old Bag of Nails, Connections Cafe, J Alexander's, and J Gilbert's.
Grandview - Z Cucina, Spagio, Trattoria Roma, Vino Vino, Grandview Cafe, Third and Hollywood, Figlio, Aab Indian, Shoku, Matt the Miller's Tavern, and Mazzah.
Short North - An endless list of restaurants and bars - visit shortnorth.org for a full list or call our store at 949-1458 for recommendations. We recommend Marcella's, The Pearl, and Hubbard Grill for convenience and good food and drinks.