Posted on April 04 2018
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13!
This year, give your Mom what she really wants - time spent with you. Plan an afternoon of candle pouring and lunching for the ideal Mother's Day gift. You'll spend quality time together, and you'll both get to take home candles that can be enjoyed for hours to come. And the best part? It will cost you much less than a gift certificate to her favorite spa!
On Mother's Day, all pour-your-own candles and other custom products are buy one, get one free (limit one free product per two people). So grab Mom or the mother-like figure in your life and stop in to any of our stores for a relaxing and memorable afternoon that won't break the bank.
New to candle making? Head over to our pour a candle page to learn all about the fun you'll have. The entire process takes about 20-30 minutes, and prices range from $16-$32 with lots of options under $20 - which means you could make two candles for just $20! While your candles cool (~90 minutes), take Mom to lunch or for an ice cream cone. She deserves it.
A few details:
- Sunday, May 13. 12-5 PM, all locations
- No reservations are needed for mothers and daughters - just stop on in! If you are gathering a larger group to celebrate the day, please visit our Plan a Party page to make a reservation.
- Buy one, get one applies to a group of two; limit one free candle per two people.
- If you choose to make any more products, our standard buy three, get one free deal applies.
- If you'd like to pick up your candle the same day, please make sure you're in the store by 3 PM to ensure your candles will be ready to take home before close. If you are able to pick them up another day, then you are welcome to visit anytime before 5.
- Buy one, get one free applies to pour-your-own candles and other custom products only (ready-made products not applicable). Equal or lesser value.