Mother's Day at The Candle Lab
We’re willing to bet that if we surveyed 100 mothers and asked them “What would you like for Mother’s Day?”, 99 of them would say “More quality time with my children.” Just kidding! We know that at least half of them would say “a day spent blissfully alone”, but since that is unlikely, we’re here to offer the next best thing: quality time spent at The Candle Lab!
Mother’s Day at The Candle Lab is simple, affordable, and sure to impress. All you have to do is bring your mom / wife / mother-like figure / favorite aunt into the store of your choice, and we’ll handle the rest! Our Scent Stylists will guide you through the process of pouring your own custom-scented candles, and you’ll enjoy a mimosa and special sweet treat while doing so. We’ll even take a commemorative Polaroid photo that Mom can hang on the refrigerator to remind her of how much fun she had. And here’s the finisher that will really impress Mom - we’ll deliver your finished candles tableside at the local restaurant of her choice!
Children are welcome - pouring candles is fun for kids ages 1 to 92! Note that you do not have to purchase the package in order to visit the store Mother’s Day weekend, and are welcome to pour candles without purchasing it.
Mother’s Day at The Candle Lab
Saturday & Sunday May 11-12
11AM - 8PM Saturday | 11AM - 5PM Sunday (extended hours)
Includes the following:
- One pour-your-own custom-scented soy candle per person, in your choice of premium 8 oz jar (~10 options available to match your unique style)
- A mimosa for each person (non-alcoholic options available upon request)
- A special sweet treat for each person
- A commemorative Polaroid photo (Mom can hang it on the refrigerator!)
- Free delivery to your restaurant of choice within walking distance. Treat Mom to brunch, lunch, or a glass of wine! Candles take about 90 minutes to cool before they are ready to take home, and once they are ready we will deliver them tableside just as your meal is ending. Mom will feel extra special.
- No reservations or advance ticket purchased required - simply waft on in! Reservations will be taken for groups of 5+ on a limited basis.
- Candles poured by 6:30 PM on Saturday and 3:30 PM on Sunday can be delivered to the restaurant of your choosing (or available for pick up). Because the candles take 90 minutes to set, candles poured after 6:30 on Saturday and 3:30 on Sunday can be picked up in-store another day (no rush!).
- Plan on ~30-45 minutes from the time you walk in the door to the time you are leaving for your meal (could be more or less depending on how busy the store is).
Below are suggested restaurants for treating Mom to a great meal, all within our delivery area. For specific location information and restaurant details, visit our store page.
Convention District: Bareburger, Barley's Brewing Company, Denmark, Kooma, Martini Modern Italian, The North Market
Grandview: The Avenue, Balboa, Figlio, Grandview Cafe, Jeni's Ice Cream, Matt the Miller's, Spagio & Spagio Wine Lounge, Stauf's Coffee, Third and Hollywood, Z Cucina
Short North: Bakersfield, Brassica, Forno, Hubbard Grill, Jeni's Ice Cream, Lemongrass, Marcella's, The Pearl, Philco Bar & Diner, Wine on High
Worthington: Dewey's Pizza, Graeter's Ice Cream, Half Pint, House Wine, La Chatelaine Bakery, The Whitney House
Anderson Township: Bar Louie, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Goodfellows, Latitudes, LEYLA Mediterranean, Ranchero's
Over-the-Rhine: A Tavola, Abigail Street, Bakersfield, The Eagle, Kaze, Krueger's Tavern, The Mercer, Panino, Pontiac BBQ, Salazar, Senate, Sundry & Vice, Quan Hapa, Venice on Vine
Lawrenceville: The Abbey on Butler, Industry Public House, Ki Ramen, Morcilla, New Amsterdam, Piccolo Forno, Round Corner Cantina