The Candle Lab - Cincinnati - Over-the-Rhine
Hello, family and friends!
We are thrilled to be reopen and can't wait to pour candles with you! We are doing everything we can to ensure your experience at The Candle Lab is fun, engaging, and above all, safe. To that end, we are adapting our store and experience as follows:
- Reservations are required to pour candles or other custom-scented products at our Fragrance Bar. Please request a reservation on our website or by calling the store at (614) 915-0777 x 4. Walk-ins are welcome to purchase pre-made candles and other products
- Per Governor DeWine's mandate, masks are now required in store for both customers and Scent Stylists. If you forget yours, one will be provided. We promise you can smell our candles through them! :)
- Limit of eight guests in the store at a time - guests may be asked to wait outside
- Parties will be seated at least six feet apart at The Fragrance Bar
- Additional cleaning and sanitation between customers and throughout the day
We look forward to helping you Experiment with Scent!
The Candle Lab - Over-the-Rhine
1325 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
(614) 915-0777 x 4
Located in the heart of the historic Over-the-Rhine (OTR) urban district of Cincinnati, OH. Find us between E 13th and E 14th streets next to Quan Hapa and across the street from The Eagle.
Mon - Sat: 11 AM - 7 PM
Sun: 12 - 5 PM
Parking is available in the parking garage across the street, or look for metered on-street parking.
Grab a few friends or your partner for an afternoon or evening of fun and relaxation! Pour your own custom candle using any of our 120+ fragrances, then grab a bite to eat or drink at one of the many local favorites within walking distance. While you are enjoying your meal, your candles will be hard at work cooling and getting ready for you to take home. Stop by the store after to pick them up, or we can even arrange to bring them to you at your restaurant. Have other plans? You are always welcome to pick up your candles another day.
Nearby restaurants, bars, and shops we recommend (be sure to check with the restaurant for any Covid-related changes):
- Abigail Street (Mediterranean small plates)
- Bakersfield (casual Mexican bar)
- The Eagle (southern fare)
- Krueger's Tavern (house-ground burgers)
- Pontiac BBQ (eclectic BBQ)
- Sacred Beast (upscale diner)
- Salazar (New American, James Beard nominated chef!)
- Senate (gourmet hot dogs)
- Sundry & Vice (cocktail bar)
- Quan Hapa (noodles, pho, ramen)
- And many more - just ask our in-store team!